Wednesday, July 13, 2016

EXIT

http://www.exitfest.org/en

This year was 7-10 July 2016.
I only attended 1 day on 7 July.

Thanks to Couchsurfing (CS), I got friends to go to the music fest together.
We gathered in front of the Cathedral and met new friends.
Before heading to the festival, we had a picnic in the Danube Park, sitting on the grass, chatting with our new friends.
The group, many local Serbian, and many Turkish, also there were girls and boys from neighboring Slovenia, to the further South Africa and furthest Antigua & Barbuda.
After drinking rakija and stuff, finally we decided to go to the festival to see Bastille, a group famous for its song, Pompeei, I knew this song from the cover in Glee.

So many people, mostly young, and mostly white people joined the festival.
There were many stages, we went to the Main Stages, to see Bastille and Ellie Goulding.
Since I only knew one song from Bastille, Pompeii, covered in Glee, I didn't enjoy their performance.
I enjoyed Ellie Goulding performance since I knew many of her songs, though I think her dress taste was awful. She was wearing training trousers and oversized jacket that she took off later, turned out to be just black tight shirt.
Same awful with the dance.
There were no dancers, only 3 back singers, but the band was good.
One of the band member played piano, sometime guitar, while the drummer was good looking.
Ellie sometime played guitar.
The performance ended and peaked with my favorite and her most popular song, Love Me Like Do from the movie Fifty Shades of Grey.
After the Ellie performance, we moved to the Dance Stage, which looked much more bigger than the Main Stage. So crowded that we could not proceed to be able to see the stage clearly.
There was aerial dancer and laser light play in the Dance Stage area.
Feeling cold and tired, I decided to go back earlier, about 3AM.

























No comments:

Post a Comment